Thursday, January 29, 2009

Bang Head Here


Today was a tough one. We were scrambling to get our marketing materials out the door. Just two sets. Two sets people! But FedEx Kinkos Lapnet is not compatible with Paul's computer. It essentially spit on his computer. So then we sent the documents from home to Kinko's, where they can print them. $13! Did I mention in a previous post that we need to get some printer cartridges pronto? Then, when I got over to Kinko's to pick them up, majorly slow service. And don't even get me started about the line at the Post Office!

The good news is that we got the sets out the door and on their merry way to people who are (hopefully) yearning for our legal services. Of course I'll keep all those in cyberspace updated on those eventual clients. The breaks are really starting to squeek. Come on people!

I leave you with a quote from one of my favorite authors.

Laughter and tears are both responses to frustration and exhaustion...I myself prefer to laugh, since there is less cleaning up to do afterward.
~Kurt Vonnegut, Jr.

No comments: